Various types of organizations that deliver mentoring programs partner with us: universities, school districts, community-based nonprofits, national nonprofits, and state government agencies.
The programs we serve are of all shapes and sizes: community-based, school-based, academic mentoring, college-focused mentoring, professional mentoring, among others. These programs partner with us to accomplish one or more of the following goals:
- Collecting and reporting data that demonstrates your program’s impact
- Using data to constantly improve programming
- Making sure every mentor is equipped with the resources and support to deliver the best services
- Building a thriving learning community among your mentors
- Creating a culture of intentional reflection, planning, and goal setting among your mentors
Mentoring programs we serve also have the added benefit of tapping their mentors into the largest curated library of strategies and session plans that was created strictly for volunteers, service-learners, Federal Work/Study students, and national service members.
Contact us to discuss which of these goals you’re focused on. We’ll then work with you to determine whether our services might be appropriate for you. If they’re not, we’ll help you find a company whose services will help you get what you’re looking for. Your mentees’ success is what matters most to us.